Zoltan and Brad intro

Begonnen von Klip, Sep 23, 2020, 12:36 Nachmittag

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Klip

Hi guys,

me and my pal are interested in starting airsoft.

I'm Zoltan, 30 years old originally from Budapest, Hungary and my friend Brad also 30 from Alberta, Canada.
We both live in Munich centre and would love to join you guys to an event. So far we only have experience with paintball/lasertag which we liked a lot and we are into military stuff so we are actually considering doing it seriously, investing some money and joining milsims at some point as well if everything goes well.

Do you guys have something planned in the near future where we could join in and try the sport out ?

ps.: our spoken german is quite decent but I wouldn't wanna torture you guys now with my gramatical mistakes in writing. :)

Thanks in advance.
Zoltan & Brad

Recker

Hey you both - welcome to our forum!

Some of us are actually going to a filed in munich on sunday - you can register here: https://www.a-f-m.info/anmeldung/

I am afraid they do not offer any rental equipement as far as I know.

If you are mobile - "Das Spiel Ginzling" and "Airsoft Park Tirol" offer rentals.
No comms - no bombs.

Klip

thanks for the reply, Recker.

We will have to see where we can find some weapons in the vicinity as we don't have cars. It would be quite a trip to go to either of those rental places you mentioned.

You guys ever go to other venues where they have rentals on the spot by any chance ?

Recker

The two I mentioned are our go to fields. As I mentioned the field near munich does not offer that service as far as I know.

If you wanna get a feel for the gear there is a shop in munich "softair professional" with a show room.

Without cars or a drivers license the hobby is a bit of a bummer ;-)

No comms - no bombs.

Klip

I do have a license.. to the Munich field we can just take a car2go and for longer trips I can take a company car..
I'll check for some weapons first.

Recker

Nice! I recommend the ameoba series by ares.
No comms - no bombs.

TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019